ELEMENT Non SELV
- Line frequency: 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Lifetime: up to 50,000 h (temperature at Tc max. = -10 °C, max 10% failure rate)
- Non-isolated drivers
- Flexible current setting (DIPswitch 4 currents)
- Small housing for flexible luminaire designs
- High efficiency (up to 94%)
- Enhanced safety due to overload, overtemperature, short-circuit protection
ELEMENT 18/220 240/350 D CS L
|25 54 V||200 / 250 / 300 / 350 mA||210.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
ELEMENT 40/220 240/350 D CS L
|55 120 V||200 / 250 / 300 / 350 mA||210.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
ELEMENT 60/220 240/350 D CS L
|90 175 V||200 / 250 / 300 / 350 mA||210.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
Information about Family
The ELEMENT non SELV driver comes in small housing of only 210 mm and offers a high efficiency of up to 93% and flexibility in current setting by DIPSwitch (4). It is the optimized price/performance driver solution.
- Linear lighting for office, school and public areas
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.