OPTOTRONIC FIT CS L G2
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Versatile scope of application due to output power range of up to 75 W
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Available with output current range: up to 1,400 mA
- SELV system
- Flexible current setting (DIPswitch 4 currents)
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- High efficiency
- High quality of light thanks to low output ripple current
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
OT FIT 35/220 240/700 CS L G2
|27 51 V||500 / 600 / 650 / 700 mA||280.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
OT FIT 55/220 240/1A0 CS L G2
|27 51 V||800 / 900 / 975 / 1050 mA||280.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
OT FIT 75/220 240/1A4 CS L G2
|27 51 V||1100 / 1200 / 1300 / 1400 mA||360.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
Information about Family
Some benefits of this product are its efficiency which goes up to 90%, its long lifetime and guarantee. It is also flexible in its current setting thanks to 4 DIPSwitches and due to a low ripple the lighting quality is improved. This device is also suitable for emergency lighting units.
- Linear lighting for office, education, industry, storage areas and retail
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.