OPTOTRONIC Intelligent DEXAL (SELV)
- Input voltage: 120 277 V
- UL Class 2 output, SELV
- Available with output current range: up to 1,400 mA
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO)
- Overtemperature protection via external NTC
- End-of-life indication
- DALI Version-1 compatible (Part -101,-102 and -207)
- Versatile DEXAL LED driver up to 50 W due to flexible output characteristic
- Integrated DALI (Version-1) Bus power supply for sensors and wireless radios
- Simplified luminaire design for wireless lighting control system and sensors
- Analytics possibility using luminaire data (power, energy, operating hours)
- Fast programming without mains voltage
- Very high efficiency
- OT Programmer hardware for configuration of DEXAL ECGs necessary
- Programmable only via OT Programmer software
Information about Family
The product highlights are an integrated DALI (Version-1) Bus power supply for sensors and wireless radios and an analytics possibility that uses luminaire data like power, energy and operating hours. Fast programming without mains voltage and wide operating windows mark some other benefits.
- Linear lighting for office, education, industry, storage areas and retail
- DEXAL, easy connection to different partner BMS systems
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.