OPTOTRONIC Intelligent Tunable White DALI (non-isolated)
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Versatile DALI window driver up to 75 W due to flexible output characteristic
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Usable as DT6 (2-channel) or DT8 (Tunable White) driver*
- Available with output current range: up to 700 mA
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO)
- Integrated customizable thermal management (Driver Guard)
- Non-isolated drivers
- Control of standard white or Tunable White light acc. DALI device type 8 (DT8)*
- TouchDIM Tunable White integrated for use without additional LMS
- Fully programmable via T4T software (NFC, DALI Interface)
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- High-quality dimming of 1 100 % (amplitude and/or PWM selectable by software)
- High quality of light thanks to <1% output ripple current
- Very high efficiency
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
- Easy to use in corridors and restrooms because of three-level Corridor function
- Touch DIM application: easy to control via pushbutton or sensor
- Energy efficient Touch DIM operation due to automatic switch-off at sufficient residual light
- Suitable for emergency Installations (acc. to EN 60598-2-22 and IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J) thanks to DC detection (0 Hz, pulsating DC), on/off switchable
- Feedback of power consumption and operating hours (Fit for SMART GRID)
- Suitable for buildings according to EPBD/BREEAM/LEED due to automatic Constant Lumen Output setting
- Luminaire information for easy maintenance
Information about Family
Selectable AM or AM/PWM dimming and 3 selectable lighting quality levels are provided by Tuner4TRONIC for this device. A TW TouchDIM is also integrated which allows dimming and changing of color temperature without LMS. The driver also combines DT8 and 2xDT6 in one device.
- For Tunable White as well as for 2-channel use (e.g. direct/indirect lighting)
- Linear lighting for office, education, industry, storage areas and retail
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
- Perfect system match with PrevaLED Linear Tunable White
* The DALI colour control functionality (part 209 / Device Type 8)" of this product has not been verified by the DiiA.
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.